SND/ONC Collection ccie lab practice
1. Question: What is the difference between the SDN Cloud Campus Access Mode and the Kernel Mode?
Answer: Access mode: Using a port security scheme, legitimate users form static ip+mac bindings on the port.
Gateway mode: Turns off dynamic arp learning capabilities and legitimate users adopt static arp bindings.
2. Question: Does the SDN need to change the IP address of the cluster IP before it can be authorized before it can be authorized?
3. Question: Access control and under what circumstances will be on the pending list
Answer: (1) First access
(2) IP conflict
(3) IP/VLAN inconsistencies
(4) IP changes
(5) Position change
(6) Gateway ARP spoofing
4. Question: Access control kernel mode and gateway device receives the ARP information of the unadmitted terminal, how to deal with it?
Answer: Send on only ONC and do not study ARP.
5. Question: How will be handled that Control access mode with control access switch received arp message?
Answer: It will be forwarded normally while a copy is copied to send the ONC controller.
6. Question: Do You need NTP servers when the access control scheme is deployed in multiple clusters?
Answer: The NTP server must be configured.
7. Question: Access control gateway mode that where is the default access location?
Answer: The lower link of the core switch.
8. Question: Does the user terminal that has been online need to be certified again after the access control control control control time is over?
Answer: No need to flush inside for control.
9. Question: What is the separation of the three type when access control adds equipment “business”?
Answer: openflow/netconf/snmp. Only the SNMP protocol is displayed when the device type is universal.
10. Question: What does the business network mean in the access control scheme?
Answer: The segment of the terminal (VLAN)
PASSHOT will often update some network engineers in the work of the difficult problems. If you feel good, please collect our website! Here can help you CCIE Written exam and CCIE Lab exam.