ccie lab dumps 2019 SNMP Syslog Collection
1. Question: After logging is turned on, is there any syslog file in the directory?
Answer: It’s need half an hour cache in or after the restart can be viewed by the way of cisco sdir.
2. Question: How do I resolve an input command interrupted by a pop-up log, so that you don't know where the input command is lost?
Answer: Configure logging in line vty or consoleline 0 so that even if a log pops up during the re-entry process, the command just configured is displayed again on the next line.
3. Question: What is the default protocol for logging to the log server on the switch and what is the port number?
Answer: The default is the udp protocol, and the port number is 514.
4. Question: How do I configure the switch log upload log server interval?
Answer: By default, the time interval to send to a remote server is 3600 seconds (one hour).
Configure the time interval sent on the delay in the global configuration using the logging delay-send interval seconds command.
5. Question: How many ip addresses can be set on the switch to the server ip address of the log server configuration?
Answer: Logging server 192.168.1.1 . This command can be configured up to 5 and does not appear to override the previous command.
6. Question: What algorithm is used for MD5 encryption for SNMP V3?
Answer: The encryption algorithm of snmp v3 md5 supports the des56 algorithm on the switch.
7. Question: The following log pops up consistently during the configuration of *Jul 10 08:48:53: %SNMP-3-AUTHFAIL:Authentication failure for SNMP req from host 192.168.48.6
Answer: Caused by group name misconfiguration
8. Question: Port up/down does not send trap information to the snmp server, how to solve it?
Answer: The following commands can be configured to enable the device to actively send trap information to the snmp server.
Global configuration: switch (config) #aggregateport member linktrap // Configure AP members to send linktrap notification function
Configuration on interface: switch (config-if) #snmp trap link-status //open interface to send linktrap function
9. Question: What is the mode of transmission used in the SNMP protocol and what is the protocol port?
Answer: SNMP uses the UDP protocol to transmit information between the management side and agent and SNMP uses the UDP 161 port to receive and send requests.
10. Question: For high-end devices show tem has multiple temperature values, which is the reading of switch device temperature values by using switch mib nodes through snmp management such as software?
Answer: The largest temperature value of all line cards is read, using the MIB node
PASSHOT will often update some network engineers in the work of the difficult problems. If you feel good, please collect our website! Here can help you CCIE Written exam and CCIE Lab exam.